Thursday, September 21, 2006

Two Weeks & Healing


It's now been two weeks from today that I fell. As you can see, my knee is healing. I don't have as many stabbing pains now and am getting a lot more movement from it. I can now walk up the steps using both legs (without pain). I am very thankful that the healing is moving along so quickly. If this would have happened a few years ago, I know that it could have been a much more serious health situation. Thank you God!

I just have to share with you all this little story...
yesterday I was going into a store when a little girl about 3 sees me and tugs on her mom's arm... "mommy, mommy... big BIG boo boo!" I could see that the mom was a little bit embarrassed. I told the little girl "yes.. it is a big boo boo." She looked up at me and said "did you cry?" I said "yes, I did cry." She said "I'm sorry". What a sweet blessing that little angel was. Up until now, no one has said that they were sorry. As I walked away, I said "Thank you God for blessing me through that little girl." I sure miss my preschool friends :(

No comments: