Thursday, September 07, 2006

The WAIT is on...

I have always had a dream of becoming a writer.
In my teaching career, I've done so much writing and in every school where I've worked I've been asked to help the administration with items that they have to write.

In college I was told that I had what it takes to create "A Great American Novel". I don't know about that. But I do have a really neat idea for a series of books for preschool children and their teachers and parents. I'm very excited about this possibility. A few months ago God gave me this whole idea and I did what I was told... wrote the story, created what all will go into the books, and now it's done.

Today, I finally sat down, took care of all the 'business' stuff of submitting the manuscript and tonight it will go in the mail. Now all there is to do is wait. From the information that was given by the publishers it could take from 4 - 6 weeks for a response. So, I will wait. I don't want to see a stamped self addressed envelope in my mailbox in a few weeks... I will wait. Watch with me as the ticker on my home blog moves closer to the day I should hear. Let me see... 4 weeks would be mid-October, 6 weeks, the first of November. The Wait is on :)

No comments: